Get Paid Hwy: Pinecone Research - Get Paid Hwy

Programs That PAY Rules

Posted ImageNO Referral or Self-Promoting Links Allowed Here!
  • 31 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pinecone Research US Canada and UK only

#1 Guest_Inactive_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:05 PM

Currently you can find **referral link removed** Pinecone Sign up Links for USA, Canada and UK Here.

Hope this helps you guys and good luck!!!!!!

#2 Guest_roundkick_*

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:16 AM

Thank You for the referral link. I used to be a member of PinConeResearch for a while until I lost access to a computer for quite some time. They do pay and sometimes before you finish the oreven start the survey, but make sure you complete it or they will remove you once you are a member. Good luck to both of us on getting in!

#3 Guest_roundkick_*

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

I used the link to sign up. I was approved and received the survey the next day, and today I already have my check. You are the man spiked!

#4 Guest_graveyardwillie_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:00 PM

How long did it take you to be approved? I signed up 2 days ago, Friday, and was told they would let me know, so I just wanted to know if that was a bad sign. Thanks for anybody's info. :rolleyes:

#5 User is offline   puravida 

• GPT Emperor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:11 PM

I wouldn't worry just yet, graveyard...

They probably won't approve anyone over the weekend. They need their rest too! :rolleyes:

Best of luck on getting accepted!

-Brandon
arcSurvey - Short list of trusted and reliable paid survey companies, listed by demographics profile

mValue.com - Quick list of popular paid survey programs in no particular order

#6 Guest_andrewh3_*

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:38 PM

I signed up a week or so ago. I got my approval on Monday, and my first $5 in the mail today. Woohoo! I've made more off Pinecone in a week than I've made of GoZing, MySurvey, and Lightspeed combined in a month.

Much thanks for the link, SpikedLunatik.

#7 User is offline   jlbigman 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Location0

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:22 PM

its been a week and i got nothing... i guess i wasnt accepted.

#8 Guest_XpikedBoi_*

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:37 PM

jlbigman, on May 20 2005, 10:22 PM, said:

its been a week and i got nothing... i guess i wasnt accepted.

Maybe the link expired or something, if I find another link I'll post it up here for you. Or you might wanna try to sign up another time. I didn't get accepted on the first time. but I got accepted inmediately (like the the next day) the second time. Just as rounckick has said that he was accepted the next day also. So I'm just saying you might wanna try again.

Good Luck,

KevinL.

#9 Guest_zogenie_*

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:38 AM

ya its been awhile and still not reply so im going to send another hope i get accept :( ;)

#10 User is offline   dvdtech 

• GPT Apprentice
  • PipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:46 AM

Sorry the sites dead

DVDTECH

This post has been edited by dvdtech: 25 July 2005 - 08:22 PM

DVDTECH

Arc Survey Run by GPH Owner
Survey Savvy (This site Pays)

#11 User is offline   puravida 

• GPT Emperor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:41 AM

:) can anyone tell me how to join pinecone research?
arcSurvey - Short list of trusted and reliable paid survey companies, listed by demographics profile

#12 Guest_harmony5_*

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:34 AM

you have to either be referred by someone who is already a member or you have to find a banner which is really hard to do. i haven't been able to find one yet. i hear that sometimes you can google search for a banner and find one that way but it hasn't worked for me. good luck to you.

#13 User is offline   Foberswife 

• GPT Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl3
  • Location0

Posted 19 July 2005 - 05:43 AM

PineCone doesn't let members refer - if they do it's very very very rare because I've been with them for awhile now and have yet to get an email saying that I can refer people to them.

You just have to be patient and search the wide sea of the web and hope you can find a banner. They are cracking down on people listing the banners in forums too so that may end soon also. Guess they have eyes everywhere.

I'm thinking also in the future any questions about Pinecone will be moved over to the same thread - Think we have many posts about Pinecone and in the end the same questions about them. (Other Mods what do you think??)

Members aren't being selfish - we would love nothing more to be able to refer others to such a wonderful site but just aren't able to do so at this time. But I do wish you all the best in finding the banner.

#14 User is offline   zuzubailey 

• GPT Noobie
  • Pip
  • Location0

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:03 PM

foberswife i think its probably a great idea to move these PineConey questions to the same thread.you all have been so patient andsweet about answering this question over and over.but then im not a mod (i dont think) lol

#15 User is offline   Rockin7E 

• GPT Supreme Being
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Location0

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:07 PM

PineConey questions
LOL!!! Sorry...I just had to Chuckle... It just sounds funny the way you phrased it ZuZu....

#16 User is offline   puravida 

• GPT Emperor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:45 PM

Gosh, can anyone please help me sign-up for Pinecone Research???????
Just the mere fact that it is kind of mysterious makes me want to find it even more. Any help would be greatly apprecitated! :worthy: :wanted:

#17 User is offline   vicki2876 

• GPT Jedi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl2
  • Location0

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:57 PM

They are cracking down on people giving away their banner. There is a major hush hush :ph34r: going on that if you speak you can be removed :wanted: . They want people who aren't major survey people for their surveys :( . Even though I am going insane looking for the canadian banner :wacko: , if I got it I wouldn't tell and risk losing out ;) . So noone can help you except to say search the vast world of webland :blink: . Sucks but if you were in their shoes wouldn't you do the same. I know how you feel :angry: . For the pinecone research .com I heard you can google it and find the banner but I don't think you will find much with that. I know how you feel. I am :worthy: along with many on this site.

#18 Guest_amazingIam_*

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:08 AM

I actually found a banner for Pinecone Research today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I signed up, but now am waiting to see if I qualified. It only took me about a day to find it. If you keep searching forums on Google, you should have some luck.

Maybe if they allow me to do a referral, I will send it to you. Best of luck in the meantime! ;) :thumbsup:

#19 Guest_candiq_*

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

OMG I found a Pinecone banner

I was just about to go find a pine tree and start shaking it for the cones to fall. :lol:

#20 User is offline   Foberswife 

• GPT Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl3
  • Location0

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:36 PM

Be careful posting the banner links -- you never know who is watching posts and Pinecone is cracking down on people sharing them. Just don't want to see you lose your membership.

Share this topic:

• 31 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users