Get Paid Hwy: Swatcash.com - Get Paid Hwy

I Got Paid Rulez

Posted ImageNO Referral or Self-Promoting Links Allowed Here!
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Swatcash.com

#1 User is offline   username 

• GPT Noobie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:00 AM

I was scammed by Swatcash, they refused my check. They accused me of fraud and said they would prosecute me if I reported them. The idea that I perpetrated any fraud is laughable. I gave a detailed report to the FBI.gov as well as the BBB.org. I gave Swatcash every opportunity to pay me, I tried to be 'nice' about it. However, it is only when I mentioned legal action that they started responding to me. Another thing, is if you know of the GPT city where they are practicing business from, you can file a police report with the local sheriff in that city, check online for a website. The owners of Swatcash are incredibly immature and rude.

These people have paid others apparently, but they certainly have scammed me and on top of that called me a criminal. I have every intention of pursuing all of my options regarding my kept check. In addition to this, I contacted a few of the advertisers, such as Bob Greene Diet. They informed me that "Swatcash is NOT an authorized affiliate..."!?

:P

This post has been edited by puravida: 26 December 2007 - 08:06 PM
Reason for edit: After further investigation, it would appear that Swatcash is legit

#2 User is offline   TheGPTReviewer 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl2

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:50 PM

Sorry about your bad experience but I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Every time I've had an account problem or payment problem they've helped me out really quickly. Maybe if you detail exactly what you're accused of it would shed some light...
Check out my GPT Review Site: TheGPTReviewer.com

#3 User is offline   BestGPTs 

• GPT Noobie
  • Pip

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:32 PM

You are not going to get anywhere with your case. In SWATcash's Terms of Service, they clearly state they have the right to withhold any payment for any reason without notice. As well, 'fraud' isn't necessarily always intentional-- it can happen completely by mistake and when you think you're doing everything right. 'Fraud' includes completing multiple offers numerous times on different GPT sites, using false name and/or address information, entering false credit card information and other miscellaneous things. As you were a member of SWATcash you had to have agreed to the Terms of Service, and thus will not win your case.

P.S. -- I have been a member of SWATcash since November of 2006 and have made well over $1,000 in cash and also recently won a Playstation 3 and received it a week later in the mail. I've never, ever had a bad experience with them. SWATcash is not a scam, and they surely do not ban users or withhold payment for no reason.

#4 User is offline   anmlwalkr 

• GPT Noobie
  • Pip

Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

i agree its not a scam as i have been paid a total of 1381.00 usd from them they have always paid they were a little slow a couple of times but did pay...

#5 User is offline   puravida 

• GPT Emperor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Location0

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

I will do some investigations into this matter and decide whether or not to move this thread to "Programs that PAY" and change the title. If they pay, I don't want to punish them unfairly with a negative review.
ShrinkTheWeb - The most powerful & reliable fully automated website screenshot provider

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sites that may be related to this thread:

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)