Get Paid Hwy: Free $25 Via Paypal No Catch - Get Paid Hwy

Exchange Currency Rules

Posted ImageNO Referral or Self-Promoting Links Allowed Here!
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free $25 Via Paypal No Catch paid within 24 hours YAY!

#1 User is offline   wipeout97 

• GPT Noobie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Location0

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:45 PM

Will PAY 25 Dollars for 10 completed free offers! No CC needed offers only and some you only need to enter your e-mail address (make sure to clear cache between offers (if with same company to get credit)

PM me when done so I can verify with the admin of the site the offers were completed. Should take 6-8 hours MUST SUBMIT PAYPAL E-MAIL in PM to receive CASH!
You will also be paid at least $10 from the site itself so make sure you list a paypal linked e-mail address when signing up. As I always do, just link another junk e-mail through paypal.com to receive payment.

**REF LINK REMOVED BY MOD***

I am sure questions always arrise anytime a site is opened offereing free money and instant (within 24 hours) payouts. I found this site GG and was curious so I spent 2 hours on it and made 4 cashouts. 4 You say.....depending on when the advertiser acknowledges your support they will credit you immediately so it can take up to 2 days but 1/4 of my offers have come through in the past 12 hours and each time I was able to cash out literally within minutes.

Seriously to everyone interested in making $100 - $150 bucks with absolutely no credit card information required nor any commitments I would check this site out. Make sure you also have a paypal account so you can receive payment asap. The paypal debit card has come in handy today.

***REF LINK REMOVED BY MOD***

As for asking proof of them paying me, here it is. Its only 22 bucks but I received 4 of these today and I still have 75% of my offers waiting to clear sometime tomorrow. GO FREE MONEY!!!!

Posted Image

Hold on just got another one in.........

Make that 5 payments today, did not realize this one came in until after I posted. This one is only for $14 but I wanted to make sure I had extra money for a movie tomorrow.

4 payments of 20+
1 of 14 puts me at close to $100 dollars in around or under 24 hours with 70-75% of my information requested offers awaiting approval. I love this site!

Posted Image

yet another

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Foberswife: 18 March 2007 - 11:49 PM

#2 User is offline   Foberswife 

• GPT Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl3
  • Location0

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

Referral links are not allowed in this area. Please read the rules and regulations

#3 User is offline   msiddique 

• GPT Noobie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Location0

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:02 PM

Hi,

Can you please tell me if gangstergreed.com pays Indians in India ? Are Indians eligible to join ?

Thanks & Regards,

Siddique

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sites that may be related to this thread:

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)