Get Paid Hwy: Global Test Market - Get Paid Hwy

Programs That PAY Rules

Posted ImageNO Referral or Self-Promoting Links Allowed Here!
  • 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Global Test Market title changed since they are paying!!!!

#1 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl2
  • Location0

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:50 AM

I cashed out $51.90 a week or two ago, and now I am awaiting my check. I see people on the Survey Police site saying GTM is being investigated by the authorities. I wonder if this is true?

Today I was invited to a survey for 50 points. First, it took me to OTX Research and, I spent 20 minutes answering all the questions. Then it forwarded me to Greenfield Online, and I got knocked out after putting my zip code and age in. I had already put this information into OTX Research. Why didn't I get knocked out then? This is totally wrong. I only received five points worth 25 cents, for 20 minutes of my time. Why are they routing the surveys through two other companies? I received 5 points, and that is ridiculous. :angry:

Lucy

#2 User is offline   unlimitedx 

• GPT Apprentice
  • PipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:20 AM

Being investigated??

Yikes, I have 2000points!!!
Latest Payer: Prize Rebel $80 so far
Treasure Trooper $600+
Guide2Profit

#3 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:38 AM

Unlimitedx,

Yeah, I am concerned myself. I need that $51.90. YIKES is right...I was looking forward to it in the middle of this month. It says on their site that they send out checks the second week after the month you requested the check.

There are an extreme amount of complaints on the Survey Police site about them too and they have not responded to any of them since May! They were doing really well at responding and resolving complaints, but it looks like they went downhill since May. They have not responded to any email I have ever sent them either.

Lucy

#4 User is offline   briankemp1 

• GPT Jedi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:09 AM

Isn't global test market one of the few sites that is survey police approved??

Either way I would definitely cash out the 2000 points. That money is not doing you any good at the survey site.

BK1

#5 User is offline   Rockin7E 

• GPT Supreme Being
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Location0

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:24 AM

Hmmm??? I have never had an issue with GTM...Wonder what gives??? :unsure:

#6 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 04 July 2006 - 08:46 PM

Rockin and Brian,

I do not know what gives. I just know that they are no longer resolving complaints via Survey Police. There are 15 unresolved complaints since May. I do not even know why they are Survey Police approved anymore. The information on their site says that they mail out checks that you redeemed points for the second week of the month following redemption. Well, I got this email today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our records show that you have redeemed your MarketPoints on 2006-06-27 it takes 6 to 8 weeks for the check to arrive.

Best Regards,
Milen Milenov
Customer Service

Dear Sir/Madam?!?! It is blantantly obvious that I am a lady by my name. But, I am not that picky. What is really ticking me off are the following two things:

It looks like my check will not be mailed/received until August 8-22. I was really counting on the money this month, no later than the end of July. :angry: I guess the faq's on their site are now outdated. Not to mention I am getting sick and tired of being transferred to two partner sites, completing the first one, and getting shot down immediately on the second site when I put in the exact same information. It happened to me again this afternoon. :unsure: I put in the same age and zip code, and got booted out immediately at Greenfield AGAIN today...This after answering countless questions for 15-20 minutes at the previous site!

Oh and I forgot to mention: I have four emails in my inbox this afternoon from GTM. All the sudden on the 4th of July they answer my emails about four different things. My check, a survey I did not get credited for, a whole list of my marketpoints and the points I received for every survey taken, and a survey that is listed that I am eligible for but it will not let me in. GTM is becoming increasingly annoying, and I have only been a member since 4/17/06. Some of these are questions I asked several weeks ago.

Lucy

#7 User is offline   briankemp1 

• GPT Jedi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:54 PM

Lucy

It looks like you may be a vicitm of poor customer service, an increasing problem in all industries. It is not unusual for it to take 2-3 monhts to get a check from a survey company, but if they had stated something different, then I would certainly complain. As with all survey companies, make sure you keep good and complete records and if these problems persist, you should contact GTM and let them know that unless you get some kind of resolution you will take your complaints to the Better Business Bureau.

As far as the qualifying questions go, it is definitely annoying but at least Global Test Market gives you some small reward for your time which is more than I can say for most companies.

Hope you get this all figured out!

BK1

#8 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:07 PM

Brian,

I got this email this morning from GTM:

Dear Mrs. XXXXXXX, (Wow are they reading GPH? They called me Sir/Madam yesterday, and I commented about it here!) :lmao:

Yes the information on our site is correct. I did not mean to say that you are for sure going to wait 8 weeks for your check but it is possible.

I have personally investigated your case and you will receive your check as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Milen Milenov
Customer Service

It looks like I might get my check this month! That would be GREAT!!! But, she/he did say it is possible...

Lucy

#9 User is offline   happygal 

• GPT Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

I still find them to have really good customer service, so I hope it all works out for you. And by the by...they always call me "Mr." as well :unsure:

#10 User is offline   briankemp1 

• GPT Jedi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:15 PM

Sounds like you just got ahold of the wrong person initially. Glad it all worked out for you.

BK1

#11 User is offline   shelle 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:03 AM

I'm awaiting a 50.00 check myself. I got one back in January of this year. As far as I'm concerned I really hope they are still legit as they pay me the best out of all the companies save the cone.
See when I first joined them I didn't really pay attention to the points I was getting. I figured I'd cash them in, I did but wasn't expecting the 50.00 dollar check that showed up. That same day I had like seven checks in the mail. That was such an awesome feeling! It was odd but all my surveys paid at the same time. Great because my husband was in an accident and couldn't work. That money was....you believe that when you truly need something it comes to you?

PS I learned that no matter how legit a company may be Always cash out as soon as you can...don't ever trust that it will be there....It's like the banks during our great grandparents times--a bad place to keep your money.

#12 User is offline   bspays2 

• GPT Apprentice
  • PipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:10 AM

GTM is one of my better incomes having made $250 so far this year, cashed out for another $50 about a month ago and haven't recieved check as of yesterday.
I allow all these survey places 6-8 for delivery and have usually forgotten about it when the payment arrives which is a good reason for me to keep a calender for this stuff

#13 User is offline   shelle 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:18 PM

I agree as far as incentives go really I like Global. They are the tops in my list of surveys that pay.
I always print out the receipt page and save it in this folder.
That way I have something to send to whoever you let know about scams.

#14 User is offline   paidsurvey 

• GPT Apprentice
  • PipPipPip
  • Location0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:10 PM

I just received 50 points for a 3-5 minute survey! :thumbsup:

#15 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:40 PM

I get surveys from them almost every day. I just got 50 points for a survey this afternoon. I got 5 points each for 2 surveys yesterday. I cannot complain about the amount of surveys I am getting. I also agree with whoever said at least they give you 5 points, which is better than others who give you nothing if you do not qualify. I just hope I get the check. I have only been a member since April, so they are not one of my more familiar sites that I have been a member of for 6 years.

Lucy

#16 User is offline   Foberswife 

• GPT Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl3
  • Location0

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:41 PM

I just did one earlier and got 50 points. I'm finally getting more surveys from them and actually qualifying for them.

#17 User is offline   Rockin7E 

• GPT Supreme Being
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Location0

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:37 PM

Just completed a survey for GTM with a possibility of joining another communispace discussion board. They will contact me in the next couple of days if I have been selected...Anyone else here receive the invitation???

Will make a repost if I am selected...

#18 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:49 PM

I'm still waiting on my check from GTM, and I have almost enough points to cash out again. Does anyone know how long it takes them to send the check? It says the second week after the month you cash out, but it is not looking good so far...

Lucy

#19 User is offline   dumb_hunter 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:31 PM

I still dont see how all of you qualify for thier surveys, i havent yet. been doing all of thiers they send and im up to a whopping 305 points. i get several a day. i do them knowing i wont qualify for them now. havent yet so no sense getting my hopes up :rolleyes: . but a long way to cash out. :lol:

#20 User is offline   Lucy924 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Location0

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:02 PM

dumb_hunter, on Jul 22 2006, 11:31 AM, said:

I still dont see how all of you qualify for thier surveys, i havent yet. been doing all of thiers they send and im up to a whopping 305 points. i get several a day. i do them knowing i wont qualify for them now. havent yet so no sense getting my hopes up :rolleyes: . but a long way to cash out. :lol:

Well, it doesn't do any good to qualify and complete the surveys if they do not pay you. They still have not paid me, and I ask them where my money is all the time. They keep telling me "everything is fine with your account." Well duh... It might be fine for them, but it is not fine for me when I am waiting on $51.90. :angry:

Lucy

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sites that may be related to this thread:

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)