Get Paid Hwy: A Review Of Harris Poll Interactive - Get Paid Hwy

Forum Rules

Posted ImageNO Referral or Self-Promoting Links Allowed Here!
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Review Of Harris Poll Interactive by Buckeyeboy1986

#1 User is offline   buckeyeboy1986 

• GPT WannaBe
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members_Lvl2
  • Location0

Posted 21 August 2005 - 10:39 PM

Harris Poll Online is one of my favorite pollster sites out there. Iíve been a member of their site for over 8 months and have earn a few great prizes. The site has a clean interface that is easy to navigate. They also have a unique color pattern for their site making it easy to recognize (orange and Blue). Each survey is very easy to complete with their survey interface. They have a back button so you can correct any mistakes. This is something far too many Sites leave out.
This Site awards points instead of cash that can be redeemed for Prizes. All the prizes are divided into groups that are all worth the same amount of points. They call it a folio. My personal favorite prize is the $5 gift certificates for only 800 Points to a variety of shops and restaurants. They also have a number of other prizes such as CDs, DVDs, and magazines. There are many, many prizes too many to list here. Feel free to check out their site and view all of the prizes yourself. Harris usually sends out one to two surveys a month worth 30 to 500 points. Every completed survey, whether qualified for or not, is entered into a sweepstakes for Cash or a Big Prize. They also have a referral program where you can earn money for any person you refer to the site and takes a survey. I highly recommend this site to anyone. As a bonus anyone who signs up gets an automatic 200 points, leaving you only 600 points away from the first folio.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sites that may be related to this thread:

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)